In this Covid-19 season, commuting to a brick and mortar classroom is no longer an option. You can always attend a virtual classroom that is in everyway like a traditional classroom. It is mediated with video conferencing and related collaboration tools.
This class is conducted by a live North America based instructor and is punctuated by collaborative exercises between student who are regularly divided into break out groups. After class video and online tools are available for three months after the class to enable you continue to review the material learnt and to do practice exams.
- 12 DAYS (3 hours in the evening for each day) – 36 instruction hours
- LIVE Online INSTRUCTION. A comprehensive, accelerated learning program that includes live instruction from a North America based subject matter expert.
- THE PMP EXAM: HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY BY ANDY CROWE. The textbook defining exactly what to study for the test, how to learn it, how to apply it, and why it is important
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE: 6-page, laminated study guide that presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools and outputs.
- STUDENT WORKBOOK: Coil-bound print out of the entire slide deck with space for taking notes
- FLASHCARD APP: 250+ flashcards on an easy to use app.
Sort, review, flag and retain all inputs, tools, and outputs.
- AUDIO CONVERSATIONS ON THE PMP EXAM: Audio tracks of PM experts discussing their insights into PMP Exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- TESTING APP: Phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- PASS THE PMP: 35 hours of online modules, over 500 practice test questions, exercises and more accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- ONLINE TESTING SIMULATOR: Includes Practice Test A, B and C for a total of 600 additional questions accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- PROCESS EXPLORER: An online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view of the entire process framework
- FORMULA SHEETS: Various formula sheets and handouts help you memorize, understand and perform needed calculations
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Proof of obtaining 47 Accredited Contact Hours
Please feel free to reserve a spot by pre-registering at no cost or obligation using the form below. We'll reach out as soon as we've finalized the course dates so that you can formally register.